Monday, December 6, 2010

The Spot News: Galifinakis, Ferrell, 2012 Elections?

By: Robert Acosta

I've heard some crazy things in my life, and most of those crazy things come when I skim through things or quickly graze through an article. You can imagine my confusion when I thought I read, "Will Ferrell and Zach Galifinakis running for president in 2012."

Now that line is still true, just in a film that they will be starring in together. I thought the world was finally waking up and throwing in good candidates to take over the world. Sadly, I'm wrong.

Nonetheless, the untitled comedy will follow Ferrell and Galifinakis as they play presidential nominees, having to battle for the presidency.

I love both Ferrell and Galifinakis, it's no secret. I also like the director Jay Roach, who also directed the Austin Powers movies. Along with the writers of great comedies like The Other Guys and the hit TV comedy Eastbound & Down. Can this go wrong? I surely hope not! You'll see in the editorial I post tomorrow about what I really think about Galifinakis and the position he is in.

Until then, may the best man win.

Source: Deadline

No comments:

Post a Comment