Thursday, December 30, 2010

The best movie of 2010 is...

By: Robert Acosta

I mean come on, just look at the damn poster!

For me, this pick is a no brainer. From when I saw the trailer, the poster, everything. I knew this was going to be one hell of a movie, one of those movies that rarely come. A masterpiece type of a movie. Certain people are not going to like this pick because it is the obvious choice and that I may just be playing to popular opinion. I say, a lot of time the obvious choice is the right choice. 

I couldn't find a real flaw with the film. It all just seamlessly fell into place. The top notch acting from Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon Levitt and company, the great action and the just mind boggling special effects that I still can't get over. 

But Inceptions biggest asset is its story and philosophy it carries. The idea of infiltrating dreams, changing ones way of thought and planting ideas in ones mind is just amazing. Then to watch it all play out on screen the way it did, just blew my mind. Christopher Nolan can do no wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment