Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Robert Acosta' favorite award, Best Comedy goes to..


I thought it would be great to coincide the 3rd best movie of the year with best comedy of the year. Why? Well if you look closely at my #3 movie of the year, it should seem very familiar.

Here is the best comedy of the year:

Robert Acosta:
Winner: The Other Guys
Runner Ups: Due Date, MacGruber, Jackass 3D, Grown Ups.

Jose Diaz:
Winner: Due Date
Runner Ups: The Other Guys

So it was clear that The Other Guys was going to be prevalent in this award, if you didn't see from the hints. I didn't think it was going to be as funny as it was, but damn did it surprise. I can't remember a dull moment in that movie. It was an overall great performance from everyone, including Mark Wahlberg and Eva Mendes,  who most people may not see as funny people. As for Due Date, I had predicted that it would be the comedy of the year for me, so it doesn't surprise me that it shows up on our list in one way or another. You can't mix Robert Downey Jr. and Zack Galifinakis and fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment