Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Spot News: Kellan Lutz Is Bourne


Kellan Lutz Wants To Be The New Bourne

By Jose

Here's what Kellan Lutz had to say to the NYPost.

"I want to be the Matt Damon of my generation. Someone who can do a serious drama and then a really funny movie like “The Informant" and then kick some butt in The Bourne franchise. I want to get my hands on something like that because I’m very athletic, I love action movies – I love those real world action heroes. I look up to Matt Damon’s career. He’s a very intelligent actor and person. I try and study what he does.

(About Bourne) I have been throwing many hats into that ring. I’ve had a couple great meetings and it’s something I’m really pushing for as much as I can. That's one role I want. I want it baaaad."

He has the look and body to pull off a action movie star. Matt Damon didn't have to "act" that much in the other Bourne films so I don't see a problem with going with Lutz. Especially if he can bring his Twilight audience to bump up box office.

No comments:

Post a Comment