Thursday, October 14, 2010

Coming Soon!: Jackass 3D

By: Robert Acosta

Can you believe that Jackass is now 10 years old? Amazing how a simple concept, with tons of great unnormal people can turn into a household name in comedy.

So when I heard Jackass 3 was being produced, I was so extremely excited that I went back and watched Jackass 1 through 2.5 and got even more excited! Then I heard it was going to be shot in 3D. At this point in time, I hated 3D(still do) and felt like it wasn't necessary for it to be in 3D. I'm looking to be proven wrong on friday.

The fact that it's being shot in 3D gives me hope because it's going to look like 3D unlike 90% of 3D movies now, mainly because most of those are converted into 3D not shot.

As for the actual content of the movie, it's your run of the mill stuff and that's great! It looks like a bunch of hilarious stunts performed by hilarious people. How could you not have fun with that?

All the stunts shown in the trailers and TV spots look great. From the giant hand slap to the duck hunt, everything is lining up to be just flat out hilarious.

How am I going to review a movie like this? Simple! I'm not. There is no way to review a movie like this. It would get an automatic 5 out of 5 cause I know i'm going to enjoy the hell out of this movie.

What makes this all even sweeter is that I know that on the DVD for this movie, there is going to be a lot of extra stuff! Hours worth! On top of that sweetness, it gets better. I have a feeling they're going to keep shooting stunts and they'll have too much stuff and release a Jackass 3.5 DVD with everything else. I mean, you cannot go wrong with this movie. So i'm ready, I better see everyone in theaters on October 15th for Jackass 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment