Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween At The Movie Spot


Halloween At The Movie Spot

By Jose

Well Halloween is here today and many of you were out celebrating in your own way. I love Halloween. As you saw I somewhat took over the blog this month to bring you many posts that carried the theme of horror and Halloween. I hope that many of you who visit this site enjoyed what I wrote and maybe saw something that made you go out to either see again or see for the first time. But now it has to end. Tomorrow is the first day November, and the second month in the three month holiday season. November is also the transition month between fall and winter, or Halloween and Christmas. So I thought what could be the best movie I can write about or post about that has that perfect transition. Then I found it. You may know it too, might be one of your favorites.

Nightmare Before Christmas. The Perfect transition movie. A movie that is the spirit of Halloween and Christmas combined. Which makes it the perfect movie that puts Halloween back to sleep for another year, while getting everyone good and ready for the Christmas season.



No comments:

Post a Comment