Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Movie List


Halloween Movie List

by Jose

So for the past month I have posted a few lists of movies for Halloween. They all listed certain categories or types of horror movies. But I wanted to make another list that encompasses all forms of horror and Halloween type movies. I believe that everyone will find something they like or have seen or even haven't seen yet on this list. So here is my Top Thirteen Halloween Movie List.
Top Thirteen Halloween Recommended Movies
  • Trick r Treat
  • Friday The 13th - 2009
  • Dance of The Dead
  • Monster Squad
  • Shaun Of The Dead
  • Ginger Snaps 1 and 2
  • The Faculty
  • 30 Days Of Night
  • Paranormal Activity
  • Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure
  • The Butterfly Effect 3
  • Halloween - original
  • Nightmare On Elm Street - original
So there you go. In my opinion some of the best movies that anyone could enjoy and that are staples of Halloween movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment