Monday, October 11, 2010

The Spot News: Spidey Villain casted but villain not named

By: Robert Acosta

So we have a man playing a villain for the upcoming Spider-Man reboot. His name is Rhys Ifans. He already has a cool villain name but unfortunately that's his real name. Who is this Rhys Ifans you ask? I had to ask myself the same question and do my research.

In doing my research I find tons of movies he was in that I saw but never fully noticed he was in. Notting Hill, Little Nicky, Hannibal Rising and the movie I remember him from, The Replacements.

With all that said, who will he be playing? It's unknown for now. If I had to guess, my money is on The Vulture, Morbius and a shot in the dark in, The Lizard. Why those? Well he just physically looks like he could play either of the guys.

Only time will tell until we finally get our Spidey villain named.

No comments:

Post a Comment