Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten Movies 2011: Number Two

Jose's Top Ten 2011



Number 2: Attack The Block


Attack The Block came out of nowhere and kicked my ass. Hands down I had a blast watching this movie. The story was great. The cast was great. The alien creatures were scary and badass to see in action. I was lucky to get the chance to catch Attack The Block, and I am so thankful for that chance.

What made Attack the Block stand out and become the number two movie on my list was the great young cast and the unique look of the alien creatures. These pure black furry beasts. With glowing rows of sharp, deadly teeth. The kids were your normal run of the mill hooligan teens who set out to protect their housing building or block.

Go out and see Attack The Block. I highly recommend it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment