Monday, December 26, 2011

Top Ten Movies 2011: Number Seven

Jose's Top Ten 2011



Number Seven: Crazy, Stupid, Love

I am not a romantic/ romantic comedy movie person. They upset me. But every so often I do catch one or two. This time it was Crazy, Stupid, Love. I found it to be a really delightful film about a husband and wife falling away from each other and then ultimately finding that love that they lost. All with help from a womanizer in Ryan Gosling, who is in need of love not lust. It just happens to be with the daughter of Steve Carrell's character. But the thing I liked about the movie is that is wasn't about the parents love or the daughters love it also shows the impact of the divorcing couples young son. Such a good movie and to me not a run-of-the-mil rom/com.

No comments:

Post a Comment