Friday, December 23, 2011

Top Ten Movies 2011: Number Nine

Jose's Top Ten 2011




Number 9: Thor

It was going to be between Thor and Captain America for the number nine spot on my list but Thor hammered (haha) the Captain. Thor was the next big Marvel movie after Iron Man that everyone had their eyes on. Especially with tying in the Norse god characters in the "real world" of the Marvel movie universe. But to me it worked wonderfully. I great blend of science and mythology. Chris Hemsworth was Thor. The powerful, arrogant god of thunder who learns humility. Hemsworth delivered a great performance along with Tom Hiddleston who brought Loki to life. To me Hiddleston's Loki was leagues better than Hemsworth's Thor. Stealing the show so to speak. So these two actors cemented their place on my top ten list.

No comments:

Post a Comment