Saturday, December 24, 2011

8th Best movie of the years goes to..


It's rare a movie can take a sickness as truly devastating and scary as cancer and have respect for it, and a make a successfully funny movie but 50/50 was just that. That was my biggest worry going into watching the film, how long would it be before I would start thinking that it was bad or disrespectful to find this movie funny? Well, that question never crossed my mind. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Seth Rogen are a great pairing, and with the right story, this movie is a part of my top 10 list for the year. A true blend of drama, comedy and some real life emotion and attachment to it makes 50/50 so great. 


2 comments:

  1. Really good movie. So far 50/50 and Seven Pounds are the only two movies that almost made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this movie takes you on an emotional ride. I felt 18 different emotions. I don't even wanna talk about it, too much.

    ReplyDelete