Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Hot Chick Mini-Review


The Hot Chick Mini-Review

By Jose

For some odd reason I have been wanting to see this again recently. Not sure why but I am guessing I was in the mood for some older comedy. So to my surprise, this past weekend, I was able to catch The Hot Chick on TV. For a movie that came out in 2002 it still held up and is still pretty funny. From beginning to end I was laughing so hard. Rob Schneider is a hilarious comic. His portrayal of a high-school cheerleader trapped inside a man's body is so damn funny and spot on. There is not one scene or part alone that stands out but the whole movie is just fun and hilarity. Schneider does not get the credit he deserves especially now where he is does a cameo appearance here and there. I mean regardless of the types of movies he has starred in and carried himself you can not deny that they were funny. And The Hot Chick only just adds to that hilarity. On a side note the day before I saw The Hot Chick they had shown Scary Movie 2. I had forgotten that part two was my favorite of the original Scary Movie’s. The deformed handed butler. Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment