Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Introducing The Small Screen Spot


Introducing The Small Screen Spot


Robert has received a couple of messages asking if we would ever review or talk about/write about shows on TV. We have talked about it before but never really went for it did anything toward a TV section for the blog. Now I have personally added some TV news items here and there. So us doing TV stuff is not out of the question. The problem was that it would have to me (Jose) that would have to carry that section considering I am a TV whore. haha

So here I am to introduce The Small Screen Spot. Now it will be a learning curve. I am not sure how I will go about reviewing shows but hopefully I will get something together before the new fall TV season starts. So for now I will be practicing with the summer season shows that I have watched/ currently watching.

So I hope you stick around and enjoy this addition to The Movie Spot.

Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment