Monday, September 19, 2011

The Spot News: Ryan Gosling Might Retire From Acting?


The Spot News: Ryan Gosling Might Retire From Acting?

Source Bleedingcool.com

Actor Ryan Gosling has spent 18 years building a respectable acting career. This year sees him appearing in leading roles in Drive and The Ides of March, and quite frankly he’s getting sick of all this praise, money, and fame being thrown at him just for doing something he enjoys.

According to an interview with The Times, he’s getting ready to quit … maybe … at some indefinite point in the future … depending on a range of variables.

It’s been hot news.

I’ve been doing this since I was 12… I don’t want to act much longer; I can’t do one thing my whole life. I know there are only so many characters I’ll be able to play. It will be over whenever the inspiration dries up.

No comments:

Post a Comment