Friday, July 1, 2011

The Spot News: Guillermo del Toro promises Mountains of Madness might still happen


The Spot News: Guillermo del Toro promises Mountains of Madness might still happen
"I'm not giving up," del Toro said yesterday while promoting DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK. "MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS has been with me for 13, 14 years and I really don’t want to give up on it...the way I plan to do it is a very peculiar take, and I think if I don’t stick with it the version I would like to see would never get made."
The good news is that del Toro insists despite their differences, Universal still very much wants to make MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS (it was, after all, a James Cameron-produced film starring Tom Cruise). "Coming out of PACIFIC RIM, I intend to see if we can do it immediately."

No comments:

Post a Comment