Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Spot News: The Avengers are in!

By: Robert Acosta

So, the original plan for the Avengers was to not assemble at the San Diego Comic-Con for whatever reason. I guess Marvel feels like they do a good enough of job of promoting things and would rather keep things silent when it comes to this project.

Now, the Avengers will come together...just in a way that just sounds confusing. As someone relaying, reporting the news to you, I like to be as clear as possible with what i'm reporting to you. So I will interpret this the best I can for all of you, including myself even.

As it stands, The Avengers will be there, most of the full cast. Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow and Hawkeye are all gonna be present. As for Nick Fury and Loki, no word on if they're gonna be around.

What I don't understand is, will they have their own booth, will they be showing anything off, are they just there to be there?

San Diego Comic-Con takes place in just a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment