Friday, November 26, 2010

Your daily Superman news is in

By: Robert Acosta


Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, I know I did. But, back to work i am!


So for the daily Superman news item we have Matthew Goode as the rumored front runner for the Clark Kent/Superman role. According to both Joblo.com and Movie Newz "Snyder wants Matthew Goode to play mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent and has plans to rely heavily on CGI for The Man of Steel." Snyder in the quote above is referring to the director of Superman: Man of Steel, Zack Snyder. 


Matthew Goode and director Snyder have a small history together through the movie Watchmen that Snyder directed and Goode played Ozymandias. So could this rumor be real? Very much so. Do I think it's real? I'm not so sure. 


The public is really pushing for Jon Hamm to get this role and I have to say i've jumped on that bandwagon. Looking at him more and more, I only see him being more suited for the role. Goode on the other hand isn't a horrible choice, but the fact that they would CGI him to look bigger doesn't have me enthused. The CGI on Green Lantern looks shotty to me, so i'm not so high on the CGI effect.


I'm sure we'll be finding out soon how true or fictional this news really is.


Source: Joblo.com, Movie Newz

No comments:

Post a Comment