Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Spot News: Tom Hardy as....

By: Robert Acosta

So stop me if you've heard this before:

Tom Hardy as Hugo Strange in the next batman film: The Dark Knight Rises.

You didn't stop me? Well...that's all the news I had.

Kidding...somewhat. It's not confirmed, as most things aren't until the studio comes right out and says it. But it's from a source that, for some odd reason, has been good at getting news really early, and 100% correct. He's reporting it so it must be true! I don't fully believe it yet but why not? I actually think it makes sense.

The rumor of him playing Clayface wasn't a bad one but I definitely back up the Hugo Strange idea. Hardy has the action chops and maybe the look for Strange, as him as Clayface wouldn't allow him to use his skills as well.

As more Batman news comes along, and I know it will, I will pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment