Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Spot News: From Love and Drugs To Man Of Steel?


Anne Hathaway To Play Lois Lane?


What’s Playing today claimed that the film’s action would take place in West Africa amongst warring tribes. In the same article, they also dropped the name of Anne Hathaway as a possible candidate for Lois Lane.

I really do not mind this at all. But I did like the rumors of Hathaway being in the new Batman film better. What worries me about all this is the supposed filming location in West Africa. What the hell does that have to do with Superman? I don't follow Superman comics at all but I do keep up with what basically goes on with the character and I don't remember if he has done any really important thing there. Unless the source is making things up who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment