Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Spot News:G.I. Joe sequel to possibly be directed by the first movies director



By: Robert Acosta

I'll be honest, I was born in the early 90's and grew up in the early 90's. When someone mentions the name "G.I. Joe" to me, I don't go into a montage of memories of watching the cartoon or playing with the action figures. Not to say that I hate him or anything like that, I'm just not enamored with him like many people from the 70's and 80's are.

Nonetheless, when I heard about the G.I. Joe moving a couple years back being released in 2009, I was a bit excited. After watching it, in horrible front row seats I might add, I can honestly say I enjoyed it. Most people didn't and those are probably the same people who grew up with him. It was a solid film in my opinion and I could see why a sequel would be on the way(It made a lot of money!).

Not too many details are available but a director has been chosen!.....apparently the same director from the first G.I. Joe movie may be back for the sequel. Shocking?

Along with that, the only cast member who seems to be a lock for the sequel is none other than Channing Tatum as Duke.

Source: TheWrap

No comments:

Post a Comment