Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Spot News: Devil Trailer

By: Robert Acosta

I usually don't report things about the horror genre, it's really not my thing. Unless it has anything to do with the Saw films than I usually leave that to my friend and co-worker on this blog Jose Diaz.

In a conversation me and Jose were having the other day, in an elevator ironically, he talked about this new movie called Devil. He explained that it mostly takes place in an elevator and the elevator gets stuck with 5 people in it and someone in there, is possessed? Already a bit interesting but everything gets turned upside down when he tells me the twists and turns of the trailer he saw about the movie.

So, I got immediately interested and so I share this will you as well. The trailer for Devil:




No comments:

Post a Comment