Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Spot News: Even More X-Men First Class Info/Pics


The Spot News: Even More X-Men First Class Info And Pics

First up the pictures.
Magneto showing off his helmet in a neat action pose.
Xavier trying to read your mind through the internet.
And what possibly could be the teaser poster for the movie.

Now the information part is rather interesting.

Matthew Vaughn, the film’s director, has dismissed the cast picture that has been posted around (the one we posted here as well):

I freaked out on them yesterday. I don’t know where the hell that came from. I don’t think it’s a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, what the fuck is this shit, and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well.

Now the new pics above are official and from Slashfilm.com
If you follow the link you could then see what else Vaughn has to say about the costumes and what he feels about the X-men

No comments:

Post a Comment