Monday, June 28, 2010

Coming Soon!


Eclipse
By Jose

In Eclipse, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob; knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.
Seems all the Twilight movies have to deal with the struggle of love between this threesome. I have a solution! Do just that. A threesome. Everyone gets a turn with one another in every which way you can imagine. Problem solved. But that is not what I am looking for in this movie. David Slade is directing this installment and I really would like to see what he does with this franchise. Plus who is not looking forward to a vampire and giant wolf all out attack.
I know I am going to get chewed out because I want to see this but it is a guilty pleasure. I really enjoyed that awkwardness between Edward and Bella in the first movie. Even though it might have been unintentional and just showed the lack of talent or done on purpose. Yet I liked what was given to me. The second, just hammered into me that Stephenie Meyer hates dogs. Or some really huge love of pale British boys. The second movie made me like the relationship between Jacob and Bella better than her and Edward. But the dumb idiot still gets all wet every time Edward shows his shiny ass. Bella for the love of common sense you have a guy in Jacob that will do anything for you, literally (considering the huge bulk up Lautner did). Yet you give him blue balls and tease the poor kid.
I am not expecting a great movie from Eclipse? No. I am only expecting a fun yet hilarious attempt of stealing the thunder from the Harry Potter franchise. Which I might say is not possible. For I may be a Team Jacob member, but Gryffindor and Hogwarts will forever be my home.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
June 30th
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Dakota Fanning

No comments:

Post a Comment