Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ten Movies to Watch Out For In 2012

American Reunion/Three Stooges



Let me hit on The Three Stooges first. I was very turned off about a modern take on the Three Stooges. I felt it was something that could not be done properly without cloning the original Moe, Larry, and Curly. Or involving time machines. But after seeing the trailer I was left chuckling. The actors playing the trio look and act pretty spot on. Might be a surprise comedy hit. Especially for those wanting some Three Stooges comedy.

Now to American Reunion. I am a fan of the original three films. Along with the first three direct to DVD films too. Hey they were good! But bringing back the full cast after almost a decade for a high-school reunion and to see what they have been up to will be a blast. A hilarious blast.

The Three Stooges


American Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment