Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Movies to Watch Out For in 2012: Chronicle/This Means War
















In typical me fashion, I cannot stick to the rules...that i've created. I couldn't stick to just 10 movies...11 are on my list. In even more typical fashion, I have to give shout outs to 2 movies that are not on this list, but were close. Sorry Expendables 2, your PG 13 rating has really turned me off. And, sorry The Dictator.

Let's start the list:

Chronicle/This Means War

Now, I want you to keep in mind that there is no rank to this list. Sure, there are movies I wanna see right this moment as compared to others, but the list is just 10 (roughly) movies to look out for this year.

In Chronicle we have 3 friends who come upon superpowers, and as any young person with any kind of people would do, things seem to get out of hand with one of them and they must cope with who (or what) they are. It's a great premise, and the trailer gives you enough to make it look good and want more.

Changing pace here, This Means War stars Chris Pine and Tom Hardy as they try to win the affection of Reese Witherspoon once they realize they're both, kind of, dating her. Pine and Hardy are capable of pulling off a action/comedy like this one, I don't anyone will question that. This could be one of those really fun movies to watch that blends the great mix of action and comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment