Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Spot News: Joseph Gordon-Levitt still getting a role in The Dark Knight Rises?


By: Robert Acosta

How could the star studded cast of The Dark Knight Rises get any better? With the likes of Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman, how could it get any better? Easy.

Throw in a talented young actor like Joseph Gordon-Levitt and this cast is just down right sexy. Not that it wasn't before.

The funny thing is, Gordon-Levitt was one of the candidates for a role in the movie months back when they decided to take Hardy over everyone else. Leonardo DiCaprio was also mentioned in all of that buzz but don't expect to hear his name pop up in any offers.

So what role will Mr. Gordon-Levitt be playing? Don't look at me cause I haven't the slightest clue. Rumors will circulate, and I won't believe a single one until I hear it from a trusted source, and you shouldn't either. We've heard some crazy cast rumors over the years pertaining to Batman films.

I always thought he would be a great Riddler or Robin. Don't shoot me but yes, I did say Robin. I know director Christopher Nolan himself said he wouldn't be placing Robin in these films but when a guy like Gordon Levitt walks into the pictures, things could change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment