Saturday, December 26, 2009

The First Post


Ahh the first post is always exciting. This is usually the part where someone would go off into details about themself, what they like, what they do for a living and blah blah blah. Not me. This blog isn't in any way, shape or form about me. The only one thing I will share with you about me is that I love movies. I am an avid movie watcher. Whether I go out to my local theater and watch a couple movies or if i'm home relaxing watching dvds, I love movies. The most relaxing thing in the world to me, is sitting down and watching a movie. Now I would like to share one more thing about myself. Whenever I do anything, I don't half ass it. I put 100% of my focus into any and everything I do. If you haven't noticed by now, this is gonna be a blog about movies. For the year 2010, I vow to review all the movies I possibly can, preview all the movies I possibly can and notify you of what to watch and what not to watch. Alright movie lovers, get ready for a packed and exciting year of movies in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment